We work with thousands of haunted attractions each year and we understand the challenges that come with producing spectacularly frightening haunts. One of the biggest struggles is cash flow: you have a lot of up-front expenses, from prop building to recruiting scare actors, then have to wait until your haunt opens for the season for the revenue to start coming in.
That’s why we launched the HauntPay Capital Program – to help haunt owners like yourself smooth out those peaks and valleys of cash flow and take your haunt to the next level.
What Is HauntPay Capital?
HauntPay Capital offers haunted attractions the opportunity to receive an up-front infusion of cash (from $1K to $100K) when you use HauntPay as your exclusive ticketing provider. HauntPay Capital is NOT a loan. There are no credit checks and no payback.
Haunts are approved for capital based on past ticket sales, so this program works best for haunts that have been around for a year or more. The application process is simple and takes just a few minutes. However, this opportunity is open to everyone – not just current HauntPay clients.
Whether you need to increase your marketing efforts, hire more staff, buy new props, or upgrade your venue, HauntPay Capital funds can be used in just about any way your haunt needs. Here are 8 ways you can use the funds that you might not have thought about.
How Can I Use the Funds?
- Boost your marketing efforts. Now’s your chance to beef up your marketing game. Invest in ads, hire someone to revamp your social media, or design some new print materials. Use your HauntPay Capital funds to get the word out so you can sell more tickets this season.
- Upgrade your venue. If you own your haunt’s venue, you could use your funds to make upgrades to your venue and bring your most terrifying visions to life. Put in an integrated sound system, redo your parking lot, or purchase that permanent set piece you’ve been eyeing for years.
- Pay venue deposits. If you don’t own your venue, you’ll likely have to pay a deposit to secure the space. HauntPay Capital funds can cover those costs, so that your budget is freed up for other haunt expenses.
- Pay your staff or hire more. Use your funds to take care of payroll or hire a swarm of new scare actors to frighten your guests.
- Buy new props. Use your HauntPay Capital funds to spring for some new props or set pieces. Is the scary skeleton that hangs in the corner losing his limbs? Now would be a great time to invest in some new props and materials to ramp up the scare factor.
- Make repairs or improvements. If you own your venue or special equipment needed for your haunts, you can use your HauntPay Capital funds to make repairs or improvements. This could include things like regular maintenance, fixing a lighting issue, or anything else you might need.
- Purchase new equipment. Is your lighting system functional but starting to show its age? How about your sound system? Use your HauntPay Capital funds to upgrade to a newer model. Maybe now is the time to spring for a new fog machine.
- Add a new attraction. It can be difficult to expand your haunt’s attraction offerings when you’re hamstrung for cash, but that’s where HauntPay Capital comes in. Add another wing onto your haunted asylum, clear out the land behind your haunt and open up a zombie paintball field, or add a haunted maze guiding your guests into the main attraction. Whatever your creepy idea is, take advantage of HauntPay Capital funds to make it a reality.
Let’s Get Started
Our online application takes less than five minutes to complete, and you’ll hear back from our team within one to two weeks (hopefully with an offer but you’ll hear back either way).
This offer will be for a multi-year period where we will work as your exclusive ticketing provider; helping you reach more fans and sell more tickets. However, you do not need to be an existing HauntPay client to take advantage of this opportunity.
The only question left to answer is: Are you ready to take your haunt to the next level?