There are a lot of misconceptions about the Haunt Industry.
It’s run by big business.
Haunters only work in October.
No one goes to haunted houses anymore.
We just had our biggest year ever, so we know that last one isn’t true. But as we were looking for data to better understand trends in our own community, we realized that there isn’t a reliable source of recent research about the Haunt Industry.
So, we decided to make one ourselves! HauntPay has been your source for scary simple ticketing & payments for the past eight years. One of our biggest goals has always been to help others in the Haunt Industry grow their businesses. That starts with understanding the opportunities, threats, and trends that haunters face.
We want to hear from YOU! What are your biggest challenges? How has your haunt fared during the pandemic? What do you think is missing from our industry?
This is your chance to make your voice heard by completing the 2021 Haunt Industry Survey.
Here are three reasons why you should complete the 2021 Haunt Industry Survey:
1. You’ll be among the first to receive the completed report with tons of data about the Haunt Industry.
- As soon as the survey period ends, we’ll start compiling a report with tons of insights into the Haunt Industry and what they mean for the future of your business.
- You’ll have it in time for this Haunt Season, and can use it to help boost your PR efforts to bring more awareness to your haunt as well as the industry as a whole.
- We’ll also include anonymized data from our platform to help you understand how much customers are spending on haunts and what their buying habits look like.
2. You’ll help fellow haunters understand their business.
- Especially for new haunters just starting out, it can be tough to find accurate information about the Haunt Industry’s role in the economy. This report will
- And help seasoned haunters identify new opportunities for growth
3. You can earn a chance to WIN a $250 gift card when you complete the survey.
- Choose from dozens of retail locations – it’s up to you!
- Who doesn’t like free money?
The survey takes 3 minutes to complete. All survey data is anonymous. (You’ll have an opportunity to enter an email address at the end if you want to enter the giveaway, but it’s not required.)
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the survey! Send us an email at email@example.com.